Monday, February 7, 2011

Fashion Follower, Victim or Trend Setter

So which one are you?

Its easy to follow trends than to find your own style - but have you ever thought of the way you would really like to dress - its a scary thought, but one I wished more people had the courage to do!

I've been a follower with certain trends but now that I am in my mid thirties have decided that some things are better left to those of the tweens age group.

The 80's are currently creeping back in, and whilst I was only a little girl during this cooky fashion era - I would rather not participate in some of the out there designs that should have been left back in 1988!

So today - have a look in your wardrobe and decide - SO WHO AM I and what is my style.

Mine is eclectic - bits and peices of styles & pieces that never go out of fashion. Think nautical stripes - a classic trench - a tailored white shirt - you get my drift.


Photo via Harper's Bazaar

1 comment: