Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Carrie Brandshow - Fashion Icon?

Can a character of an ultra stylish mega famous television show become a fashion icon?

I ask this question because Carrie Bradshaw is ficticious - so therefore did they really exist in the fashion world or can they stand the test of time.

Don't get me wrong - Carrie Brandshaw was a fabulous character as were all of the ladies of SATC but even the most couragous fashion forward woman would have trouble getting away with some of Carrie's outfits.

But I guess that's what makes fashion exciting, seeing someone with the courage to step out in something Patricia Field would be proud to call her own.

I've put together a small collection of some of the outfits that Carrie wore that I feel are "Carrie Iconic"!


I hope this outfit makes a museum!



The best dress she ever wore in the series

No comments:

Post a Comment