Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jessica Simpson Does Shoes!

Ooooo - I lurve shoes!!

And apparently so does Jessica Simpson.

So who would have known that she (well someone has) has been able to put together a few good pairs in her line of shoes aptly named Jessica Simpson Collection.

I really don't like it when "celebrities" intrude in areas that they should leave alone -  eg Madonna & Movies, Paris Hilton & Singing, Bjork & Fashion - I think it makes it harder for the people that know and exceed in these areas to make a bigger impact in the fashion world.

But getting back to Jess and her shoes - I'm impressed - so much in fact I've gone to find them in person and they are really good looking shoes.

It also came as a surprise to me the large amount of goods she has on her website jessicasimpsoncollection. Its huge and the products on offer are good if not great!

She is currently estimated to have pulled in over $100million from her collection in 2010!! Not bad for a girl that got famous for asking if Chicken from the Sea was really chicken!

So here I have put together a few of my favourites - keep an eye out in your local fashion boutiques to have a look and try on the shoes - like me - you will be surprised!





1 comment: