Monday, February 28, 2011

And The Winners (&losers) Are????

Well I have been critiquing all of the finey from the 2011 OSCARS and have compiled a fairly large amount of WINNING gowns - it has taken me all day :)

What was a great think to see what the varied range of designers being used and some that I haven't heard of which was super exciting.

I was thrilled to bits to see the effort that the stylists have gone to this year and although disappointed by the lack of disastors, and I think these OSCARS will be one the most stylish for a long time.

So here goes......

WINNERS



Reese - A bit boring but she looks great
Sandra - Didn't want to be there but still looks beautiful

My fav of the night! Love it!!






LOSERS

Are you really suprised??

Her stylist should be shot - her hips look gigantic!!

This is the worst dress I have ever seen Annie Hathaway wear

Words fail me - what decade does she think we live in?

Good grief!
 I bet there are sure to be some talk about the list - like where is Cate Blanchett and Jac Weaver - both gowns I couldn't decide where to put - they weren't ugly but they just left me a bit empty....


In the men's stakes - well they all looked handsome with a special mention to Russell Brand for stepping outside the traditional black and white suit habit!

The leather tie and checkered shirt were respectful, irreverent and quirky - just like Russell!

No comments:

Post a Comment